Fashion Index du Forum
Fashion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Item Requirement in The War Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fashion Index du Forum -> La Taverne de "Fashion" -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Urecel19

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 04:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Item Requirement in The War Game Répondre en citant

Usually, the war game needs the item to upgrade and make all things stronger in addition in the war game, we have to make the good strategy fast because the attacking of enemies are coming suddenly as the result we have to be ready and use the specific item to fight the enemies. These are items which you have to put in. 

- Warriors / Troops 
- Wall 
- Engineers
- Roofs  (Sky Protector) 
- Healer / Angel 

In this part, you have to ask and get the mission to be successful in order to fulfill your items which are put in them moreover items are very useful and crucial because those are able to be as different and protector for all things. Therefore, Getting a good items is not easy usually we can defeat the enemies to get the good items. 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 04:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fashion Index du Forum -> La Taverne de "Fashion" -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a